Love from, Florence Grace is a PR friendly website and so I am happy to work closely with brands and businesses for a variety of features. If you are interested in collaborating with me in any way, please feel free to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or have a look at the services I offer here.
The ins and outs...
- All products, services and events that I write about and review on this blog are done so with a totally honest and unbiased opinion. All sponsored posts will be marked with an * in the title and have an additional disclaimer at the bottom of the post.
- At present, I do not use affiliate links on my website.
- Companies may not request wording or terminology in reviews or sponsored posts. All writing will be my own.
- Products sent to me for review will not be returned unless the postage is prepaid and this has been agreed prior to the review.
- I cannot guarantee every product sent to me for a review will be reviewed. If I do not like to product, if I am allergic or if the company does something during the review period that could damage the reputation of Love from, Florence Grace, then there will be no review. I am not obligated to review any products if there has been no prior agreement to do so.
- I can and will choose the best way to feature your product, event or service on my blog.
- Items sent to me or featured and events attended are not subject to a deadline or specific time scale unless previously agreed as part of the contract.
Boobs. Half the world's population has them - and yet they're a topic that are so often misunderstood. For that reason, it's a topic that I love to talk about.
I have been blessed (arguable word, but we'll go with it) with relatively large boobs. Sitting firmly at a tiny little A-B up until I was 16, I suddenly sprouted, bypassing pretty much all other cup sizes and jumping pretty quickly up to an astonishing F cup. An F! At the time I was proud, because everyone wants big boobs, right? I wore outfits that showed them off, frequently received compliments about my curvaceous figure and generally felt pretty lucky to be part of the "big boob gang".
Until the online bullying started. Because one of the comments that seemed to appear over and over again was that I had "saggy" boobs. This was something I'd not paid any attention to before, I'd never even considered my own boobs to be saggy and I definitely didn't feel like this was a good th…
My other half has been skating for nearly his whole life, and it's now something he's trying to make a career out of, through his business Stoke Skate Co. Skating was something that I had never really known much about, thought much about, or even cared much about...until I met him. Now, despite me not being a skater, or even caring for the sport that much, I feel well educated in the whole topic of skating! Here's what I've learnt whilst dating a skater...
1) Your relationship will have a third wheel...with it's own set of wheels.
Many girls will complain about their boyfriend's love for cars. Ha! Try dating a skater. Whilst you would assume that, as a girlfriend, you take priority in everything, a skateboard follows close behind you- if not even pulling up alongside you! A skaters time will be split 50/50 because a skateboard means as much to a skater as their significant other.
2) You will be forced to watch videos of people falling down and be expected to adm…
Those two words really make me cringe. It's 2018 and people are still buying into what I believe to be one of the biggest diet scams to exist. Group weigh in sessions? Classing foods as "syns" (read: sins, ie bad)? Giving out leaflets that advise you not to hang out with overweight friends? Yeah, it's a no from me.
Slimming World has always been a fairly tenacious subject in the press, but there's been another blow up recently, when the company announced that Muller Light yoghurts would no longer be "syn free" and would now contain 1 syn. The nutritional content of the yoghurt hasn't changed at all - it contains exactly what it did before - so how is this yogurt now magically a "syn"? Nothing has changed, nothing at all, and it literally proves that Slimming World make this stuff up as they go along. And yet people are still buying into it. As someone who has struggled with food and body image for so much of her life, it ma…